THE BIENNALE • 2nd EDITION
PALAIS DE LA BOURSE
Place de la Bourse, 69002 Lyon
The 2nd Mirabilia Lyon biennial will take place at the Carré Fourvière, Lyon5. A major tourist and historical site in Lyon.
In France, there are
more than 250 trades
of art, grouped into
• The city is now identified as one of the most involved in culture of European cities
• Lyons is the third biggest city in France.
• The population of the Greater Lyons exceeds 2million people.
• The Auvergne-Rhône Alpes Region is the second richest region in the country.
• A large number of art-lovers ,art collectors ,galleries, famous museums and thriving industries contribute to the economic dynamics of the region.
• Bringing together various forms of artistic expressions, Mirabilia Lyon will show the work of about fifty artists and hopes to attract and welcome the well-informed local or regional art-lovers as well as the uninitated general public and tourists visiting the city.
• Close to Italy and Switzerland, Lyons is internationally known for its Festival of Lights ant the SIRHA :an international and national gastronomy fair, the Nights of Fourvière, a great music and theatre summer festival in the Roman amphitheatres and the Lumière Film Festival, second French film festival.